Have you joined Muskies Inc.?
Muskies Inc. is the largest fishing and conservation organization in the world dedicated to the conservation of muskellunge.
Our purposes are to:
- Support selected conservation practices based on scientific merit and carried out by authorized federal and state agencies;
- Promote muskellunge research, establish hatcheries and rearing ponds and introduce the species into suitable waters;
- Support the abatement of water pollution;
- Maintain records of habits, growth, range of species and build a library facility for scientific and popular muskellunge literature;
- Disseminate muskellunge information; and, as an insubstantial part of our activities,
- Promote a high quality muskellunge sport fishery;
Please join us and support our mission; you can make a difference!
Become a Member Now
- Legacy: Be a part of shaping the next 50 years of Musky fishing in your area.
- Programs: Better funded Youth Events, Promote Mentored Youth Fishing, Fishing Research and Conservation committees to support better conservation events.
- Events: Chapter Meetings, Chapter Conservation Outings, Gil Hamm Challunge and Regional Challenges.
- Communications: Muskie Magazine, Annual Calendar, Facebook and the Lunge Log.
- Benefits: Discounts at Thorne Bros, Musky Tackle Online, Blue Ribbon Bait, and Tackle Industries.
Join Muskies Inc. today for other great membership benefits by selecting ‘Join Us‘ on the menu or downloading the application below!
Tournament Tuesday: 2023 Challunge on the Chain Tournament
28th Annual Challunge on the Chain – The Oldest & Largest Muskie Tournament of Illinois – All details and rules…
Tournament Tuesdays: Monday Night Muskie League – First Meeting Monday, May 15, 2023
Team & Rules Meeting for the Monday Night Muskie League is set for next Monday, May 15, 2023 – Details…
Fox River Valley Meeting – Wednesday 5/10/23
The Fox River Valley Muskies Inc Chapter will host their Monthly meeting with Austin Wiggerman as their guest speaker this…
GET THE NEWSLETTER
Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.
GET THE MAGAZINE
Subscribe & Save
Give a Gift | Subscribe Services
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.