Fuel Treatment is Important
Suzuki Marine has been pushing the envelope in marine motor development. Here is a fuel treatment that they recommend for helping with the Ethanol in most fuels.
HOW TO USE MARINE PRO FUEL TREATMENT IN MARINE ENGINE FUEL
- Cleans and lubricates entire fuel system
- Reduces long-term engine wear
- Helps protect against corrosion caused by ethanol & water
- Stabilizes tank fuel up to 2 years
- For regular fuel system maintenance, add 1 oz. per 1.5 gallons of gasoline. 1 can treats up to 30 gallons.
- For cleaning, add 2 or more oz. per gallon to a low or partial tank – the more you add to fuel, the better it cleans!
- For professional cleaning machines, use 50/50 mixed with gas.
- For priming marine fuel filters, use 100% Marine PRO.
- For 2-stroke pre-mix, add 2 oz. per gallon.
- For stabilizing fuel, add 1 oz. per gallon.
Add Marine PRO to every tank of fuel to help your marine engine start faster, run smoother, and last longer. It works through fuel injectors and carburetors to safely remove harmful engine residues and deposits from fuel passageways, intake valves, pistons and chamber areas.
Marine PRO is safe and effective in all 2- and 4-stroke gasoline marine engines, inboard and outboard. Marine PRO only contains petroleum-based cleaning & lubricating ingredients. It does NOT contain harsh chemicals or abrasive detergents that could harm your engine. Marine PRO does not contain alcohol.
Buy here https://suzukioutboardmarine.com/product/sea-foam-20-oz-marine-pro-fuel-treatment/
Tournament Tuesday: 2023 Challunge on the Chain Tournament
28th Annual Challunge on the Chain – The Oldest & Largest Muskie Tournament of Illinois – All details and rules…
Tournament Tuesdays: Monday Night Muskie League – First Meeting Monday, May 15, 2023
Team & Rules Meeting for the Monday Night Muskie League is set for next Monday, May 15, 2023 – Details…
Fox River Valley Meeting – Wednesday 5/10/23
The Fox River Valley Muskies Inc Chapter will host their Monthly meeting with Austin Wiggerman as their guest speaker this…
GET THE NEWSLETTER
Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.
GET THE MAGAZINE
Subscribe & Save
Give a Gift | Subscribe Services
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.