54 or bust gives underwater comparison of glide baits
This a cool video from @54orbust and one that I enjoy. Seeing what baits that look in the water can be the key to purchasing. Also the most difficult lure to master and learn is the glide bait. Here is a good mix of lures that I think a lot of musky fishermen will like.
Underwater footage of some of our favourite Glide Baits.
- The River Run Tackle Manta
- The Bitten Tackle Warlock
- The Phantom Lures Phantom Soft Tail
- The Savage Gear Shine Glide
- The ERC Hellhound
– All the lures were run on the same rod, by the same angler, using only manipulation of the reel handle. No rod movement was given to any of the lures. Each lure is run in real time speed and then all are slowed down to 50% for comparison sake.
– We were using 80# Seaguar Threadlock line and Huskie Muskie Leaders metal Jerkbait leader, I was using a 7’6″ St Croix Legend Elite Musky and Okuma Komodo 364 reel.
Tournament Tuesday: 2023 Challunge on the Chain Tournament
28th Annual Challunge on the Chain – The Oldest & Largest Muskie Tournament of Illinois – All details and rules…
Tournament Tuesdays: Monday Night Muskie League – First Meeting Monday, May 15, 2023
Team & Rules Meeting for the Monday Night Muskie League is set for next Monday, May 15, 2023 – Details…
Fox River Valley Meeting – Wednesday 5/10/23
The Fox River Valley Muskies Inc Chapter will host their Monthly meeting with Austin Wiggerman as their guest speaker this…
GET THE NEWSLETTER
Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.
GET THE MAGAZINE
Subscribe & Save
Give a Gift | Subscribe Services
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.